From a small town to a vast metropolitan area, transport planning studies are essential in planning infrastructure, services, and policies to best meet the needs of their inhabitants, businesses, and visitors. Our team uses cutting-edge tools and techniques to deliver reliable models, scenarios, and results.
Our team’s vast experience in designing highways and streets and intersections and interchanges of virtually any layout using a multitude of different international and local standards (Green Book, Design Manual for Roads and Bridges, Qatar Highway Design Manual, Federal German Standards – FGSV, Greek Standards) guarantees a design that meets the needs for:
- Used safety for pedestrians, bicyclists, motorcyclists, car occupants, and transit users.
- Delay minimization for all users.
- Construction cost-effectiveness.
- Low maintenance costs.
From feasibility study to conceptual design to the development of shop drawings, our team is available to work closely with your team to guarantee the best possible results.
Our team of experts can design the pavements of your Project, be they flexible, semi-rigid, or rigid, with the use of the latest and most reliable international or local methodologies, such as AASHTO’s Mechanistic – Empirical Pavement Design Guide, or the UK’s Design Manual for Roads and Bridges, or even develop a design guide specific to your country or region to ensure minimal life-cycle costs.
Our road safety experts can conduct all types of studies from road safety audits on conceptual designs to the development of a road safety management system for your organization:
- Blackspot analysis: apply statistical techniques to identify segments of your road network that exhibit poor safety performance.
- Crash investigation: identify the causes of crashes by studying reports and performing on-site surveys.
- Road safety audits: apply best practices to audit a project in all its stages, from conceptual design to traffic opening to identify and eliminate road safety hazards.
- Road safety management system: develop a system within your organization to manage road safety, from maintaining actionable datasets to procuring services from consultants to providing information to the public and stakeholders.
Our team of experts have designed rail tracks to be used for freight, suburban, high-speed passenger, and mixed operations using German and Greek standards and are available to provide the safest and most cost-effective solution for your project from feasibility study to conceptual design to the development of shop drawings.