We Care About Your Privacy
KDC Consulting & Engineering is a Design and Engineering Consultancy based in Athens, Greece, and registered with the Hellenic Chamber of Commerce. Our website address is https://kdc-engineering.com
Our Privacy Promise
- We will always keep your data safe and secure.
- We will never sell your data to a third party.
- We give you control.
- We only save essential information.
What data do we collect?
We collects the following data:
- Personal identification information such as your name, personal email address, phone number, country of residence, home address, personal website, and social media handles.
- The name of your business or place of employment, work email address, work phone number, business address, business website, and business social media handles.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Communicate with us or voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Submit comments on our website pages.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Manage your order, manage your account.
- Reply to your inquiries or messages.
- Email you with information, and special offers on products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, we will share your data with our partner company KDC Makers so that they may offer you their products and services.
When we process your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at the data center of our hosting account, at Eemshaven (NL) Europe. Our hosting service insures server security by (and not limited to):
- Using the latest PHP 7 version with the latest security fixes
- Having sophisticated IDS/IPS systems which block malicious bots and attackers
- Regularly updating security rules
- Keeping all security service software and plugins up-to-date
- Ensuring that your data is accessed only by trusted personnel on request by following strict policies and while keeping detailed records of such actions.
We would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner company, KDC Makers.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of our company group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access :: You have the right to request KDC Consulting & Engineering for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification :: You have the right to request that KDC Consulting & Engineering correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request KDC Consulting & Engineering correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request KDC Consulting & Engineering to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure :: You have the right to request that KDC Consulting & Engineering erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing :: You have the right to request that KDC Consulting & Engineering restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing :: You have the right to object to KDC Consulting & Engineering’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability :: You have the right to request that KDC Consulting & Engineering transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
Our email: email@example.com
Call us: +30 69 55 69 0871
Or write to us: KDC Consulting & Engineering, Irodou Attikou 52-54, Chalandri 152 33, Greece
What are Cookies?
- Keep you signed in.
- Maintain essential operations such as navigation.
- Analyze visitor numbers and behaviors, such as what pages are frequently visited.
- Assess the success of our offers and communications
- Understand how visitors have reached our site.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses them for:
Functionality :: We use these cookies so that we can recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
Advertising :: We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +30 69 55 69 0871
Or write to us at: KDC Consulting & Engineering, Irodou Attikou 52-54, Chalandri 152 33, Greece
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the EUROPEAN DATA PROTECTION SUPERVISOR.